94-95 Mustang GT Ideas

deric89460

Mar 14, 2006
I realize I'm asking the same questions as every other racer just looking for ideas.
I just bought a very stock 94 mustang gt. 5 speed car. Looking for what others have done or seen to jet the power out of these pony cars and yet keep it streetable. I have a fox body with a 331 that runs 10.50 that is not streetable at all so I understand horse power just looking for ideas

• Sponsors (?)

I realize I'm asking the same questions as every other racer just looking for ideas.
I just bought a very stock 94 mustang gt. 5 speed car. Looking for what others have done or seen to jet the power out of these pony cars and yet keep it streetable. I have a fox body with a 331 that runs 10.50 that is not streetable at all so I understand horse power just looking for ideas

You will see that many in here have the HCI and others the S/C...and some both of these..........all can be done but the tune and correct selection will have the impact on streetability...........watch the alphabet cams.....perhaps a custom grind......many have had luck with the AFR FTI combo's as well as the TFS HCI packages.........