94-95 sway bars

bmac50

Oct 18, 2006
Florida
Qusetion about installing Eibach front sway bar. The bar I received doesn't seem to fit or hardware was left out of the kit. At the end of the bars is a single hole on each end only the bar is shaped like this [___________]. End links go up and down not side to side. All the pictures I can find show pieces that weren't in the box. I was wondering if anyone else had run into this. The rear one was all there but the way the front one is shaped there is no way to get this on the car correctly.:bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

If someone doesn't get you an answer by this evening, I'll post up what I find under my car. Mine were installed a couple months ago (front and rear bars w/endlinks). Either way, the front sway bar should look identical to the stocker in shape.

Not sure what mods you have, but the Eibach swaybars are sure a nice compliment to the MM Kit I've got.

I already have the MM caster camber plates and the rear bar was replaced in 30 minutes or so but with the front bar we ran into a problem, the ends go from front to back instead of up and down for the end links.

#9 being the sway bar and #12 being the end link on the one I received the end links would need to be installed from side to side rather than up and down.

Attachments

• Swaybar.gif
    Swaybar.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 79