94/95 t-5 in a 88????

• Sponsors (?)

Reuse your fox bellhousing, bearing retainer, but put in a fox input shaft in the 94/95 transmission. The input shaft is 17mm longer than a fox.

I have a 94/95 tranny in my fox...

Refresh my memory, what's the torque rating of the 94-95 T5? And did they use the same one on the V6 and V8?
I was thinking about picking up a 94-95 junkyard T5 to use for donor parts on my 89 rebuild, but I'm wondering if the gear ratios might be different. I wonder if there's a gear tooth count list to figure out what the ratios are, because it seems like the ratios would need to be the same on the 94-95 tranny if you were swapping the input shaft. Am I off base on this?

Check out www.ddperformance.com for more info on the two trannys.

If you call them, I PROMISE they will know everyone one of those questions very quickly:)

They used different transmissions in the 94/95 for the v8 and v6...and the 94/95's were rated at 330 ft. lbs.

I'll give D&D a call. I was hoping that the 94/95 V6 T5 was compatible internally for donor parts or as a swap using my input shaft since it's the only one I've been able to locate at the scrap yard. Mine is pretty beat up.