94-95 vs 96-98 Taillights

Which do you like better?

• Total voters
yellow1995Cobra said:
I dont see the big deal.. We all want our cars to look good, i personally think the 98cobra rear bumper/front/98cobra hood looks the best. What your saying is dumb, cause tons of people put saleen bumpers on there cars, but are not true saleens. Who cares what people have on their cars, its all for fun.
a Saleen bumper is one thing but actually trying to pass it off as a Saleen is no good....and if you have a Cobra and put a 96+ rear bumper so it says CObra thats fine....but why put it on a GT??

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

like i said, some people like the look. I have a full 98 cobra body on mine, has eveything down to the badges, even had 98 cobra rims on it when i bought it. I think it looks far better then the standard GT. I would not tell someone its a real cobra, i just say its a 5.0 GT. And if they say something stupid like ur trying to pose i say race me.

Also, you have cobra R's, y did you get those instead of keeping the stock GT rims?

yellow1995Cobra said:
like i said, some people like the look. I have a full 98 cobra body on mine, has eveything down to the badges, even had 98 cobra rims on it when i bought it. I think it looks far better then the standard GT. I would not tell someone its a real cobra, i just say its a 5.0 GT. And if they say something stupid like ur trying to pose i say race me.

Also, you have cobra R's, y did you get those instead of keeping the stock GT rims?
i got them cuz they look better and because the waffles wont allow for 13 inch brakes like im planning on adding and the 10.5" wide rear rim looks badass....but my car still says MUSTANG GT on the rear bumper....and still has the GT badges....there is no confusing my car for a Cobra or Cobra R for that matter....i dont believe anyone when they say they put Cobra badges and a rear bumper that says Cobra on their car just cuz it looked better....its like going out and buying an Integra LS and putting a type R badge on it.....same thing....

got them cuz they look better and because the waffles wont allow for 13 inch brakes like im planning on adding and the 10.5" wide rear rim looks badass....but my car still says MUSTANG GT on the rear bumper....and still has the GT badges....there is no confusing my car for a Cobra or Cobra R for that matter....i dont believe anyone when they say they put Cobra badges and a rear bumper that says Cobra on their car just cuz it looked better....its like going out and buying an Integra LS and putting a type R badge on it.....same thing....

oh please you make me laugh. Good for you that your car says Gt on the back, im very proud :nice: How can you say no one puts cobra parts on for looks? Thats just insane. So your telling me y i have the cobra bumper and badges? If i was going to go so far to have a cobra rear bumper, might as well have the cobra badges on the side, so it dont look wierd.

The fact that you relate type R badges to cobra body pieces is hilarious. As far as im concerned if the car CAN MOVE in the 1/4, do what ever you want to the body.. Who the hell cares what the car is, gt v6 or cobra.

oh please you make me laugh. Good for you that your car says Gt on the back, im very proud How can you say no one puts cobra parts on for looks? Thats just insane. So your telling me y i have the cobra bumper and badges? If i was going to go so far to have a cobra rear bumper, might as well have the cobra badges on the side, so it dont look wierd.

The fact that you relate type R badges to cobra body pieces is hilarious. As far as im concerned if the car CAN MOVE in the 1/4, do what ever you want to the body.. Who the hell cares what the car is, gt v6 or cobra.

what he is saying is that it doesn't matter if you add a r hood, front bumper or rims, but why try to make the car something is actually isn't. i'm not saying that ur car can't beat a cobra, cuz it can, but be proud its a GT. plus any true cobra owner would know thatt ur car wasn't a obra anyway cuz there was never a yellow cobra made in 94-95, i i think 98 was the first year of yellow, but not unless u have 96-98 tails

yellow1995Cobra said:
oh please you make me laugh. Good for you that your car says Gt on the back, im very proud :nice: How can you say no one puts cobra parts on for looks? Thats just insane. So your telling me y i have the cobra bumper and badges? If i was going to go so far to have a cobra rear bumper, might as well have the cobra badges on the side, so it dont look wierd.

Cobra badges are JUST like putting type R badges on a Civic or Integra...the Type R is the top trim level in the Civic and Integra lineup and the Cobra is the top in our cars so putting Cobra badges on your car is JUST like putting a Type R badge on your car because its trying to pass it off as a higher trim level why idk....does the Cobra front bumper look better??? yes...would i put it on my car??? sure....but Cobra badges?? and a rear bumper that says Cobra??? WHY!? the rear bumper doesnt look AT ALL different except it says COBRA (96+) and MUSTANG (94-95) there is no reason to put Cobra badges on your car than to make people think its a Cobra

Anthony

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
Cobra badges are JUST like putting type R badges on a Civic or Integra...the Type R is the top trim level in the Civic and Integra lineup and the Cobra is the top in our cars so putting Cobra badges on your car is JUST like putting a Type R badge on your car because its trying to pass it off as a higher trim level why idk....does the Cobra front bumper look better??? yes...would i put it on my car??? sure....but Cobra badges?? and a rear bumper that says Cobra??? WHY!? the rear bumper doesnt look AT ALL different except it says COBRA (96+) and MUSTANG (94-95) there is no reason to put Cobra badges on your car than to make people think its a Cobra

Anthony

There was a reason for me to put them on because i got run off the road by a drunk driver and if i was going to replace the parts, why not replace it with somehting i like.

Kdizzite said:
There was a reason for me to put them on because i got run off the road by a drunk driver and if i was going to replace the parts, why not replace it with somehting i like.
im not saying front bumper or hood....but the rear bumper that says Cobra is stupid cuz it looks IDENTICAL but just says cobra....and badges are dumb.....

Anthony

Man you get all up in arms huh ? lol

I do things for myself, i dont care what other people think really.. They can think its a cobra, thats fine, then can think its a GT thats fine. But like i said before if your car can BACK UP its image who cares what it looks like.