94 Cobra Auto Trans Swap

i just got a 94 cobra shell and i want to swap my 94 gt motor&tranny in it. will this be a straight swap or will this require any extra parts? i figure since i have a donor car of the same year this will be simple. will the car require any mods because it was stick?
00000_ctIfjciN14r_600x450.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Your shifter won't fit. The floor pan in the stick car is higher than in the auto. There is actually a cap that was added in at the factory. This will keep your shifter bezel from fitting properly.

There is a control box on the right, behind the glove box. You need this for overdrive and TCC lockup control.

Under the dash, on the drivers side. There is a gray plug up near the firewall. You'll need this as it creates a short where the clutch safety switch normally is.

Your shifter won't fit. The floor pan in the stick car is higher than in the auto. There is actually a cap that was added in at the factory. This will keep your shifter bezel from fitting properly.

There is a control box on the right, behind the glove box. You need this for overdrive and TCC lockup control.

Under the dash, on the drivers side. There is a gray plug up near the firewall. You'll need this as it creates a short where the clutch safety switch normally is.
As far as the other stuff i have it because of my gt i have already but is there anything i can do about the shifter? Buy aftermarket? Or is this a cut the floor out drop it an inch and reweld not the whole floor but you get what im saying

I tried trimming my shifter bezel... which didn't work out very well. So you'll either need to modify the trans tunnel, or (more $$) look into the 4sdvenom shifter relocation. Along with an aftermarket shifter.