94 cobra, with a "new age" front end

• Sponsors (?)

i think 'modifieds mustangs' did a feature on one last year. black sn95 + 03 cobra front. i remember them talk about how complicated and time consuming it was even though it looked like all they did was mold the front of the new edge fender to the back of the sn95 one:rolleyes:

thats exactly what i would want to do if i did it.
03 cobra front

i dont know how it would look with the car being round and such except for the front end.

i'm going to look into this now, to see if i can find that modified mustang article.

m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg

Attachments

• m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg
    m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,122
mostly i wanted the hood and the front bumper but i guess that gonna be to much work and money for just a look,

havent found a whole lot of hoods i like the look of for the older style

o well guess ill settle for what i get

i dunno, you could probably get the front end parts from a newer mustang that was rear ended, at a junkyard.

you need
hood
fenders
headlights
header panel
front bumper.

prices from local junkyard
30 for hood
fenders 25 each
header panel isn't listed, but can be had for under 100 i'm pretty sure
headlights are 10 bucks each
front bumpers are 25 bucks

if you put it on all yourself it will cost probably like 200 not including a paint job and any body work you might need

The only thing about swapping the fenders is that you will have the flare on the front. In the pic above it looks like they just cut the SN-95 fenders to fit though, cause I see no flares.

EDIT: Plus the body line wont match up. Basically, if you put '99+ fenders, it will look crappy IMO. If you do it, mod the SN-95 fenders.

I don't think it would look right like someone said earleir. The "new-edge" cars are more square and the SN-95's are more rounded the froent end would clash with the rest of the car and just wouldn't look right.But hey if you wanna do the swap go ahead it's your car and it would be diffrent !