94 Gt Issues After Clutch Swap

Hi all! I am new to these forums, and im hoping that somebody out there can help me fix my ride!

After two years of driving a soft worn clutch, i finally decided it was time for a fresh clutch set up, so i went out and bought the following parts: F1 racing Stage 1 clutch kit, new pilot bearing and throwout bearing, XTD 12lb aluminum Flywheel, new flywheel bolts

i am no mechanic, but i have done my fair share of wrenching, and this one has me and my buddies stumped... after the clutch swap, the whole car shakes,AT IDLE, as if there is an imbalance in the drive train. I have done the entire process twice already trying to figure this out, and im ready to tear my hair out!
All of the bolts in the entire process were torqued to spec in a star pattern, flywheel bolts torqued to 80 ft lbs, pressure plate bolts torqued to 24 ft lbs, bell housing and tranny bolts torqued to 38 ft lbs
The drive shaft was marked before being removed and reinstalled the same exact way, and the cross-member is in the correct way, with the R stamp on the passenger side of the vehicle, and YES i used a clutch alignment tool during the installation process

basically at this point im leaning toward the flywheel weight being the issue, and i was wondering if anybody could weigh in on this??
the flywheel i bought came with two bolt on weights, a 50 oz and a 28 oz. everything i can find on the net says that 302s use a 50 oz flywheel imbalance, so that was the one installed, is this correct with a flywheel that is 55 percent lighter than stock? could i possibly get away without running an imbalance weight at all? am i headed in the right direction here or am i barking up the wrong tree?? ANY and ALL responses are much appreciated!! did i mention that this is my daily driver??? im freakin out a little bit here.. please help!!

• Sponsors (?)

good chance its the flywheel.. but there could be that slight change the car developed a skip while it was down? if its only at idle then driveshaft placement doesnt matter.. but ive personally seen people buy brand new flywheels and they end up being warped.