94 GT just screwed me over!

• Sponsors (?)

Hope Im not too late here. I am a LEO and the best thing you can do before paying money for a lawyer is to take an older adult preferably a protective mother type. with you to the station and ask to speak with the Shift supervisor. He can get rid of the ticket. Be calm and tell your story. Most people try to fight it in court but the Shift Sup is your best bet.

in the long run i think its better to fight it. atleast get a lwayer that will push the court date back until the cop doesnt show. i usually let things go, especially with the law involved. but in this case i would fight it kicking and screaming. if u dont fight it u are guaranteed higher insurance and it will be on ur record. if u fight it alteast u have a chance to get it taken off and stick on to those bow tie bitches.

does va have that traffic school thing where you take a class after receiving a ticket and it makes your ticket less expensive, drops the points on your liscense, and does not notify your ins. company? they do charge for the class though. thats what i did here in FL for my ticket. insurance didnt go up 1 penny.

OT: 5.0 GT kid, your pm box is full.

Drunk5oh,

I just got a ticket here for 75 in a 55 awhile back, and I called a lady at the insurance company and said that since I've already been on my insurance for awhile, the price wouldn't go up. She said it'd only go up if I went to a new company and they were setting a rate for me right off the bat.

She also said they don't cancel or or raise insurance for established customers unless there are accidents involving property damage. She also said that every company down here was like that.

BTW PM box is cleaned out.