'94 GT stolen in Kent, WA

• Sponsors (?)

In king county, yes, it's that bad. Thousands a year in the county alone.

It was my car. [sniff]

Look for any Global West parts to come up for sale, a Rockford Fosgate 400a amp, Sony head unit or any daytime running lamp black 94 GTs or Borbet Type M wheels. All very unique items.

license 065 JMF with Brads Custom Auto frame.
ya, shinoda lip with pitted/chipped black paint and a small piece of paint missing on the passenger side.
other unique items would be the RPM extender computer.

Dang man, sorry to hear about your ride....

Dont forget to ask the ins co about a "buy back" price, if you have alott of good parts it can be much cheaper than letting the wrecker get them.

Good luck on your new ride though...

Dave-
:nice: :flag:

wifesweetstang said:
crap that sucks.. sorry
Did you know the previous owner not saying he did anything but wow.. that soon after buying a new car.. are you sure you got all the sets of keys?

Good luck.. I hate thieves

Gee, thanks.
I guess you missed my post where I said it was my car and yet I'm trying to help him find it.

Car made the Seattle Times last night as it was wrecked during a crime spree and eluding police by going through a mini storage fence and Crossroads park.

dude, I went upstairs to get the paper, I see your car on it, it's the same people that got mine, I guess they like our generation vehicles. they used a plate stolen off of a black mustang that itself was stolen here in bellevue a few months ago. they used those plates on the white mustang that pulled behind mine when they stole that. They apprehended the girl that was in the white mustang, she was hiding out somewhere, and they recovered a bunch of stuff in the back of the car. these meth addicts are out of control and don't have much time left before they are all in jail.

btw, your car isn't totalled dude, its got some body damage, but you still got your wheels and that wierd visor over yer back window your front splitter is probably toast. look at it this way, they are fast up on their seventh charge for car theft, lets get these guys in prison :nice:

who wants to petition wif me?

Pics of the aftermath.
http://home.comcast.net/~brianbenthin/images/94gt/after_stolen/index.html

I think it's repairable or at least most of the custom stuff is recoverable.

Maybe they have a master key or something for all these mustangs?

Everybody. Please install a fuel pump relay cut off switch in a very hidden location this weekend. The instructions used to be in the tech articles here even. This is extremely cheap and easy insurance that this doesn't happen to you.
In fact. I'd wire in several switches in multiple locations.