94 SALEEN S351 Rims OBTAINED

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Well busted my Tremec at the track today and the best thing was when I got home these were here....:p

View attachment 392241
View attachment 392242
View attachment 392243
View attachment 392245

I found that guy last night at the local cruise-in and made him an offer and then another and then another and then he finally agreed before I left. The guy is prob in his 70's and it's pretty cool to see guys his age driving Stangs and cruis'n.
I need to use some more onebad polish on them and I'll show you how good that stuff is.
I'll have some better before and after pics tomorrow. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Your the man..... I think I hate you! lol

yeah...what he said....you just brought this up yesterday

you simply asked how we could find some impossible to find wheels...then you went and got them in the same day

if I didn't envy every single f%$king aspect of your life, I would hate you.

Can I have your Saleen bezels? :rolleyes:

those things look incredible.....GOD i hate you sort of, but not really.....

Hawt man!
BTW, does your car live inside the house (spare bedroom perhaps)? I thought I saw tile and a rug. :nice:

Between Joe, you and Dman302............. :hail2:

Oh I see this the way you treat a guy that's been off the boards for awhile. That's why I stopped posting b/c no one here likes me! :rlaugh:

You're right man I change my plates to damn much. My previous one before ICU LUZN.

DSC06808.jpg

I saw this guy Friday night when I was at Lowes buying some stuff. I stood in the lot until he came outside just drooling over the rims and how he just did not respect them at all. He saw my wheels and was "What kind of wheels are those"? He never saw 18" Cobra R like mine. I told him they were on ebay but I had a couple more sets at home. We talked for awhile and he told me he would be at the cruise -in place in town on Sat.
That night was when I started looking for these but all I could find was the newer replicas. When everyone here started saying how rare they were I had to have a set then.....:D
I offered him some cash and he refused b/c they were his original wheels. I talked to him a little more and offered him more. His son was there and liked my car so I had him on my side for the sale. They finally agreed to $1400. They dropped them off here on Saturday morning. He left with a set of WELD Drag Lites, full carbon fiber interior trim, bunch of polished stuff I had laying around, Steeda Ultra-lites and NO CASH... I was estactic! I was having a great day and then went to the track and busted the tranny. So now they will just chill here on the floor until my car comes off the jack stands.

I live in one of those quiet neighborhoods where my car is the loudest thing around. My neighbors can all see each others houses . Oh my I forgot my neighbors in the 4 houses around me are all Cops. :nice:

These keep the car and daughter safe inside..:nono:
PIT 108lbs
ROTT 104lbs both are still pups.

View attachment 392159
View attachment 392161

Attachments

• DSC06808.jpg
    DSC06808.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 85