94 Stang Power Loss Problems

well i answered my own ques the hell effect inside the dizzy was letting it get spark but the injector pulse was weak so the dizzy was under warranty i said what the hell with it and warranty it out!!!
need to fine tune the timing adj on it but it well rev up now so im making some progress on it

i think i had multiple parts going bad and every thing just took a s*** on me in a week!! and previous owner fix i had to do that causing problem

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like you're almost there, weird that the PIP was throwing enough of a signal for spark but not for fuel. I've usually seen / heard those fail by not letting the car start when it gets hot, and then behaving better after it cools off. It's definitely not unusual for them to fail though, and a lot of guys say aftermarket distributors don't last all that long either. Good luck, hope that was it!

Reactions: 1 user
well after all the problems with the car when a got! i think it done i finally drove it to day!!!and its no longer a slow cobra power loss was caused by a fuel pump problem and a defected dizzy from the auto part story!!! thank for all yall ideas and help now it time to go :burnout: