95 GT fuel pump? problems...

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by cj ostendorf, Feb 19, 2013.

1. cj ostendorf

cj ostendorf New Member

my baby hasn't been running in about 6 months now. was having a problem a while back with it stalling while running. so i started replacing everything electrical. seemed to fix the problem for a little bit. i was testing it just running for a about 30 minutes while revving. started driving it around the block a few times, and no problems. went to fill it up a few weeks later, and it kept dieing on me. getting a jump would get it started, then it would die all of after about a minute or two. so i went and got a new top of the line battery, and it wouldn't even start at all. so i got a tester, and started running codes. replaced parts, and it still won't run. right now it's giving me a code saying, fuel pump secondary circuit fail. i read up on this, heard it could be nothing, but could also be the fuel pump relay inside the ccrm. replaced the ccrm, still getting the code. when i try to start it the first time, the peddle drops down, and the car backfires pretty badly as if it was running out of gas. checked for fuel pressure, and i have some pressure. can not hear the pump running in the back, but im getting power to the inertia switch, in and out. about 2 years ago, i had the fuel pump it'self replaced. at this point, i don't know what to try anymore.

2. cj ostendorf

cj ostendorf New Member

i also heard it could be the pip sensor inside the distributor, so i replaced that as well.