95 gt gold edition??

• Sponsors (?)

LOL...I mostly remember the gold emblems were A LOT more common in the 90's when these cars were new. I guess most people changed them. I actually looked at a 1-owner '95 'vert with the gold emblems and gold pinstriping before I got my car. Even the Blue Oval have gold lettering instead of chrome.

I'd believe it if the car was modded. I mean, if someone is new to Mustangs, or the car hobby in general, they wouldn't know if they're car has been modded or what the cars they're racing really are. If you're running against stock cars, gears would be enough.

Get the pics up and we'll let you know. Take plenty of engine pics. But if it's a cam, port work and gears, only you can find out for sure.

Welcome to Stangnet!

If it "shakes" at idle, I would suspect someone has been in there and judging from the other cars you beat...sounds suspicously like a cam +.
Welcome welcome.
If you could do some detective work on the engine that would give you some clarity on where to go... especially if you are the "only one who can drive it." Boo hoo : )

k. ill look into it as much as possible. i also opened the trunk today and found what looks like a alternator belt pulley and one other one.. maybe it has underdrive pulleys. i never checked under the hood thoe as latly ive been busy workin on my POS eagle talon tsi....

funny_cat_pictures_14.jpg

all my badges are gold. i can see a very very faint outline of gold on the rear trunk lid. Was from a sticker that said gold on there sometime ago but was removed. the gold adds coolpoints and 100HP. :p

Picture018.jpg

Attachments

• Picture018.jpg
    Picture018.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 122
95-8banginstang said:
k. ill look into it as much as possible. i also opened the trunk today and found what looks like a alternator belt pulley and one other one.. maybe it has underdrive pulleys. i never checked under the hood thoe as latly ive been busy workin on my POS eagle talon tsi....

don't give up on the 4g63....