95 GT VERT Project!!!!!

89 ST4NG

15 Year Member
Jul 29, 2008
Virginia
Heres some pics of my new baby that i bought for $1200 just how u see it.

Before

DSCN3920.jpg

DSCN3926.jpg

DSCN3923.jpg

DSCN3917.jpg

DSCN3924.jpg

DAY ONE!!!

gt10.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt4.jpg

WAT DO YOU ALL THINK????

• Sponsors (?)

YUP well i got it already lol ... its in the garage i got 2 fenders and innerfenders, fiberglass hood, bumpercover,bumper, header panel, vert top wwith frame, and airbags and module for $1000

YAY for JUNKYARDS haha

actually clip, but i dont need all of it im going to pull it because the damage isnt past the strut on the passenger side and a little kink on the driver side ... so thats y i didnt get the whole clip and it saves alot of useless work and MONEY

Got the carpet cleaned today that saves a few hundred ... but nah damage is very minimal my uncle has been fixing wrecks for a living for about 25 years and he looked at it before i bought it and its all good. i only have to put about $500 more into it but we gotta get it pulled first. Kinda got a monte carlo in the garage with the pulling equipment right now. but once its moved it'll be my turn LOL.

Cant do much right now except to get some leather conditioner and soften the interior back up.

Man! Those vines on the first engine pic look like they'd light your a** up with those thorns! Do you think you'll be able to fix all that with the motor in the bay? Might need a new K member, or get one for peace of mind?

Recreational vehicles are for personal enjoyment. Same goes with alot of projects. A v6 will get you from point A-B but what fun is there in buying a project you don't have to wrench. Thats like buying a model car....opening the box and realizing its already assembled. Of course its nice that you didn't have to do any work. But what fun is there in that.

Now think of all the experience he will have gained from pulling this stuff apart. I have always said "Theres the guy who knows how to change a part, and theres the guy that knows why its there and how it works."

You cant get the experience you're about to get in a book.....even an illustrated one!!!

Enjoy

Chris

actually clip, but i dont need all of it im going to pull it because the damage isnt past the strut on the passenger side and a little kink on the driver side ... so thats y i didnt get the whole clip and it saves alot of useless work and MONEY

It's a good thing that Stang had a strut tower brace, or you'd have a lot more damage. Any damage to the engine itself? The donor for my Cobra project (see my sig) had a hit similar to yours, and I lost not only the smog pump and its bracket but the water pump & timing cover too. :mad:

It's a good thing that Stang had a strut tower brace, or you'd have a lot more damage. Any damage to the engine itself? The donor for my Cobra project (see my sig) had a hit similar to yours, and I lost not only the smog pump and its bracket but the water pump & timing cover too. :mad:

Actuall only one thing was found as of now that im not sure wat it is
p_00062.jpg

p_00061.jpg

there was supose to be a gray housing around the terminals but it was completely gone so i took the black female connector off the box and connected them together temoraraly (it was attached to a bracket which also had the radiator overflow bucket on it too ) ... does anyone know what this is???

BTW Cobra Clone lookin good!!!

Yes, you'll definately need to get that connected correctly in order to drive the car, it won't even start unless that's right. Funny how all front end collisions in these cars mangles the heck out of that CCRM plug! I have one such harness sitting in my closet with the same exact damage!