95 GTS Pics???

Mavrick said:
Pretty sure he meant that the Xenon body kit is ricey, or "for asian wannabe's." If so, i'd have to agree.

:bs:

I dont agree that its ricey. Not because I have one. I bought the car like that. The kit is coming off most likely in the spring anyway. I like the big@ss chrome tailpipes style more anyway.

I do prefer the Stalker over the Xenon and the Saleen over the Stalker. The Xenon still just adds nice lower profile and style. Not too much.

Well I guess KILLERCANARY, 94GTLaserRC and ME (from what I remember) are a bunch of ASIAN WANABE's. :scratch:

• Sponsors (?)

Stangfreak95 said:
im001431.jpg

Sapphire blue. 1 of 96

That car is beautiful. The blue there looks darker than usual...that's stock paint? Nice ride...not usually big on the xenon kit, but it looks great on your car, esp. with the chrome 03's. They match the kit perfectly. :hail2:

Edit: Just to add...i actually like the stalker kit. Everything except the sideskirts...they drop too low below the back line of the front bumper...making the middle of the car look a lil' too fat for my tastes. Just seems to interrupt the flow of the bottom line of the car because the back of the front bumper sits about a full inch or inch and a half higher than where the sideskirts start... just my .02

Ok for the record.... I'll say this nice :)... I didn't say anything about him having a stalker kit on his.. i said I wanted one for MY car. And that his car looked nice with the kit he has on his. So Spank you, drive through ;) I like the xenon and stalker kit both. I want just alittle edge to it more so than the rounded look my car has now. I like my spoiler the way it is... and the hood as well. Thanks for the welcoming. Are there any other girl gearheads on here too?? I have a group of ppl I hang out with locally (stang wise) and I have been the only girl for the past year now with the exception of the wives of the guys in the group. But they were never really "gear heads". They just came to get out of the house I think.

Look in any of your typical mustang mags..... The stalker kits that arne't so "asian" ricey looking.

I haven't done any mods to mine except the changing/upgrading of the fuel pump, changed to a B&M short sport shifter but am changing to a steeda Tri-ax soon, wheels changed... reason I am getting the new 03' chrome wheels is cause I am getting a brand new set for $400. Nice huh ?? :) Thats all I have done to my car as of right now. She drives really really nice... but will be getting some modifications soon. I just bumped up the timing in it alittle today... she's loving it

I didn't say I was going with a steeda tri-ax cause it was cheaper. I dont' go for parts that are cheaper price than good brand name parts. The only thing I said was about the wheels and what a good deal I am getting on a brand new 03' cobra chrome wheels. (Boy you guys need to learn to read a post completely and thoroughly before replying ;) ) I like the steeda much better than the pro 5.0's.... I've owned my stang long enough to know and understand that cheap doesn't = better. I've never put anything on my car that wasn't of good value or performance. When I change a part out on my car... if its not a stock, or FORD product then its something name brand but with GREAT ratings. If I couldn't afford to put a particular part on my car immediately.... then I would wait. I wouldn't go for something cheaper not even for the time being. Man... you guys are treating this girl gearhead like a girl that doesn't have a clue about cars. Geez.. give me a break.