95 Saleen Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD7585

Dec 24, 2010
I have a 95 Saleen clone 5.0 im looking to sell the car has 68,015 original miles on the body .. stamped saleen body kit all the way around .. the spoiler has a little bit of damage due to a tree branch falling on it but its only the plexi glass .. 18 inch chrome saleen rims stamped ... also have stock rims .. cobra racing seats.. interior is all black with black leather back seats .. tokiko suspenson on it with i believe eibach springs .. 3 inch magna flow exhaust all the way thru with a magnaflow x pipe and magna pack exhaust .one of the nicest sounding cars around town ... bbk equal length headers .. smog and ac eliminator kit ... gt40p heads i was told .. 302 bored .60 over .. motor was put it and never driven just ran in its position ..edelbrock upper and lower .. 24 lb injectors w calibrated mass air .. i sold the throttle body had a 70mm on it ...aluminum driver shaft w loop... also have not on the car .. roll cage bolt in .. 5 point ford racing seat belts .. brand new water pump .oil pres, air fuel, oil temp gauges w pod .. the needs .. paint on driver side door .. driver side fender and windshield .. i need to get rid of the car asap no time for it ... clean title .. text me 845-304-0636 for more pictures or email [email protected].. VIN# 1FALP42T3SF136183

Attachments

• Picture 884.jpg
    Picture 884.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 1673.jpg
    Picture 1673.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.