Roush 96-98 Orange Saleen???

here's a picture of the other orange coupe. It has the darker stripes on the doors, they look almost black where as mine are silver/grey

othersaleensmall.jpg

EDGE

• Sponsors (?)

EDGE Motorsport said:
here's a picture of the other orange coupe. It has the darker stripes on the doors, they look almost black where as mine are silver/grey

othersaleensmall.jpg

EDGE
This coupe is in Oregon and its number is 223. The original owner works at the same company as I do. This picture is from our company's car show. He sold it last March to a local couple. I ran across it last summer at a show. They are taking good care of it.

I found another orange one in my town!! Although I think it's a fake and I have pics but I still don't know how to get them up so it anyone can do it I can email them if they want. and they can put them up, but I believe that it was a fake. because it had 96-98 rear taillights but the tach redlined at like 5500, so it might have been a 5.0 motor, but I couldn't tell, it did have the serial plaques in the car though. I don't know it was kinda hard to tell, so if someone would do that that would be cool thanks

98 Saleen Cobra said:
I found another orange one in my town!! Although I think it's a fake and I have pics but I still don't know how to get them up so it anyone can do it I can email them if they want. and they can put them up, but I believe that it was a fake. because it had 96-98 rear taillights but the tach redlined at like 5500, so it might have been a 5.0 motor, but I couldn't tell, it did have the serial plaques in the car though. I don't know it was kinda hard to tell, so if someone would do that that would be cool thanks
go to www.photobucket.com create an account an upload them on there. then just post the img links in the thread :)

TIGGER said:
EDGE Motorsport said:

othersaleensmall.jpg

EDGE
This coupe is in Oregon and its number is 223. The original owner works at the same company as I do. This picture is from our company's car show. He sold it last March to a local couple. I ran across it last summer at a show. They are taking good care of it.
Yeah, that looks like an OR car show. ;)