96 Headlights need love

Lopaka79

Jul 28, 2008
I switched out the dulled OEM headlights with some halo projectors ($275+) about 3years ago and they seem to be falling apart now. Clear laminate seems to be cracking and peeling, bulb components seemed cheap and burned out easily.

Has NE1 had this problem with Halo Projector headlights?

Is there a place that sells a quality Aftermarket headlight that was worth the $$$ you paid?

Thanks in advance:D

• Sponsors (?)

I'm still looking around and cant find anything of high quality. Even the late model mustang headlights are pretty primitive compared to my little turbo trashcan 07 Jetta GLI. It has way better "Stock" headlights than all these aftermarket mustang lights "IE self leveling beams with REAL Leds". Wheres a innovator when we need 1 that will make a product that keeps up with the times? Ne1 got some top secret shop where they got the right idea going on?

the projector halo lights are notorious for low quality, bad fitment and low light output.

for94-98 the clear and smoked cobra lights with good bulbs are the best choice. i havnt seen any good 1 piece lights for 94-98

the projector halo lights are notorious for low quality, bad fitment and low light output.

for94-98 the clear and smoked cobra lights with good bulbs are the best choice. i havnt seen any good 1 piece lights for 94-98

Makes me start to wonder if I should start looking into a front end swap with a 99-04 and just make it to fit(while matching the trims)with the 94-98.

mine are basically Blue Oval Industries, i got them in a group buy:
IMG_0071-1.jpg

picture173ls5.jpg

picture1581me3.jpg