97 Cobra Vaccum Line?

Pantera2013

Sep 29, 2015
Kansas
image.jpeg
Idk what this part is called, Ik its a vaccum line and elbow but idk the part number, and I went to a local ford dealership parts and I showed the dude the part and he couldn't find it, so, I am asking someone if they can or know how to get the name and part number possibly so I can replace the old line

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpeg
Idk what this part is called, Ik its a vaccum line and elbow but idk the part number, and I went to a local ford dealership parts and I showed the dude the part and he couldn't find it, so, I am asking someone if they can or know how to get the name and part number possibly so I can replace the old line
If I can remember to do it (memory ain't so good these days, one too many blows to the head... the fact that I'm typing this at 2am and need to be up at 6am isn't helping), I'll hit the Ford catalog at work tomorrow and see what I can come up with, but a heads-up, Ford's catalog for anything older than 2004 is an absolute :leghump:ing joke, it's almost as bad as GM, but at least GM gives VIN filtering back into the 1990s, Ford's cuts off at 10 years old.

Reactions: 1 user
Ford part number F6ZZ-9H308-BD is what you're looking for, but it's obsolete (discontinued) by Ford. No dealerships or PDCs show to have it in stock, so you're stuck fabricating it out of bulk hose or finding an aftermarket solution (take the hose with you to a parts store and get them to match it up from their pre-molded heater hoses).

Reactions: 1 user
Ford part number F6ZZ-9H308-BD is what you're looking for, but it's obsolete (discontinued) by Ford. No dealerships or PDCs show to have it in stock, so you're stuck fabricating it out of bulk hose or finding an aftermarket solution (take the hose with you to a parts store and get them to match it up from their pre-molded heater hoses).
Thanks man very very much been looking for that thang sense I had the ducking car man this helped a ton