97 SVT Cobra For Sale

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustangs For Sale' started by markalmighty444, Dec 10, 2009.

1. markalmighty444

markalmighty444 New Member

I am selling my '97 SVT Cobra. The car is in excellent condition apart from a small tear in the driver seat caused by normal wear and tear, other than that the car is excellent. Only 83,000, it just had a fresh tune up, oil changes every 3,000 miles w/ full synthetic oil, K&N filter, and fresh tires (all four) with alignments about 3,000 miles ago.

The Mustang is Rio Red with Saddle Leather Interior. Original Owners Manual, Warranty booklet, Scheduled Maintenance booklet all of which have barely been opened and are kept neatly in a leather case. The Vehicle comes with a Car Cover, Special Vehicle Team certificate with the VIN# of the car on the certificate, and (more of a collectors item) a 30th anniversary cassette of "Mustang" songs from Ford, as well as the original window sticker from the dealer back in '97.

I am listing this car for $9,000 because of the well maintained condition of the car. I just don't have room in my garage for the car anymore.

Thanks