'98 cobra vs. '95 gt vs. '93 gt

Never said it wouldn't be close -- and a good driver won't have any trouble extracting the best out of all 3. That's the definition of a good driver in fact. The Cobra really needs 4.30's to take advantage of the revs and where he makes the power.

• Sponsors (?)

From a dig-race your below 3,000rpm for maybe a second...so the power up top comes on real quickly and where the Cobra/blowngt will shine.

To get the best of each car the driver would have to make multiple passes to learn what is best for the car. That is a lot of car swapping and lots of time. I wouldn't expect they would get that "serious" to do a race in all reality.

Daggar said:
So then you're voting Obi-Wan? How many times does Darth have to kick his butt before you come around to the dark side??? :shrug:
Chewbacca...chewbacha..oh well never could spell..would kick the heck out of both others. Reason he wins...he's way bigger and stronger, and since we know the whole "force" thing is just fancy lights and mirrors stuff, there's know way either could hold their own.

I'm not into this Star Wars shiite, but thanks alot for the replies. I think I saw the original Star Wars when it first came out. I saw Return of the Jedi at the theater when it came out too. Neither of them interested me in the least. I probably should've posted this in talk. Sorry about that. Looks like all three cars are in the ball park, but I may come up a little short in the quarter mile. That's okay though. I love my fox body car. It's clean and gets way more compliments than the sn95 cars. One of these days I'll post some pics. I just wish it wasn't so hard to do.

OL' WHITEY said:
That's okay though. I love my fox body car. It's clean and gets way more compliments than the sn95 cars.

That just sounds funny...

It doesn't matter if someone has a faster car...just love/respect what you have. Don't worry about what others think of their car or your car. Enjoy what you have.

I think the Cobra will win especially when the speeds pick up. Then the 95, then the 93.

Edit: Well I dunno, I was thinking what 99/01's put out at the rear wheels, not the Cobra. Hmm it would be close between the 95 and Cobra.

Ah - if you'd paid attention to the 'Star Wars shiite" you wouldn't have such a hard time posting the pics....

Michael Yount, what the hello are you talking about? Are you saying that if I were more of a Star Wars geek I'd be more proficient with the computer and with posting pictures on Stangnet? Uh........Okay. I guess maybe you're right! You usually are. Kind of a stretch though if you ask me!

Michael Yount said:
This is as bad as 3 17 years olds standing in line at the last Star Wars movie debating who would win - ObiWan vs. Darth Vader vs. Chewbacca.....

95 1st if it has traction; Cobra 2nd; you're last.

HA thats as bad as the kids at the batman movie debating over who would win between the x men and fantastic 4

95-93-Cobra. The Cobra's power is too peaky with too much of it up top.

You guys all suck. Luke could take them all...and Vader kills Obi in the original movie. Obi only says "if you strike me down you will make me 1000 times more powerful" because he knows he's about to get jacked. Chewbacca wouldn't stand a chance.

5 spd - I think the difference might be less than you think. I've seen a couple of nat. aspirated 4 vlv. Cobras in these parts with exhaust systems dyno in the 275HP/270 torque range; the fox is at 235/285. However, the Cobra's spotting the Fox 300-400 lbs. I pick the Cobra too, but I think it will come from behind on top to do it - and I think it will be close (for all 3 in fact).

1/4horse - oh no - you were one of the guys in line! Go watch the movies again - and this time actually listen.