'98 GT rim question

Hi all,
I have some '98 GT rims on my Lincoln and wondered if anyone knew if you can get a center cap for them without the horse logo on it? The caps on it at the moment I had machined to put a another cap inside that clears the dust cap up front. I was thinking of getting some spacers and using a factory unmodified cap, but prefered not to have the horse on it...

attachment.php

icarrim.jpg

icarpsiderims.jpg

Thanks for any help you all can be :)
Jon

Attachments

• icarus-side-cayuga.jpg
    icarus-side-cayuga.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 37
  • icarus-pickup-cayuga.jpg
    icarus-pickup-cayuga.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 20
  • Sponsors (?)

A lot of Mustang center caps will interchange, it's just a question of finding out which.

I think the 97-98 GT wheel is unique though with the concaved in centercap. I beleive the caps fits on almost like a 10-hole center cap, but those have the FORD logo in the center.

These MAY fit I am unsure
View attachment 517586

Mustang5L5 said:
Check out the center caps for a '93 Cobra. They are plain caps and might fit but not 100% sure
Yep....if he can find em....but they're stainless steel, unlike the ones that came with the above GT wheels.

93_cobraSVT_hb_black_w7_4.jpg

Attachments

• 93_cobraSVT_hb_black_w7_4.jpg
    93_cobraSVT_hb_black_w7_4.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 27
Icarus_Icarus said:
Thxs for the compliments :)

hmm... that would be cool if I could find those caps around here... I'll have to look into it more if filling the factory ones and powder coating doesn't work...
Hey Icarus, how big is the Oakville area anyway. I sold my old '87 Mustang to a cute little 20-year-old blonde in that area last September. Wondered if you'd ever seen it around. It looks like a bone stock, mint condition 5.0L LX, with a Medium Steel Blue Monochromolic paint scheme and silver pony wheels. She seemed pretty happy with the car. I sometimes miss it. :(

I think there actually might still be a picture of it in "My Garage"