7 KB · Views: 72
  • dcfn0132nm9.th.jpg
    dcfn0132nm9.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • dcfn0134sp2.th.jpg
    dcfn0134sp2.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea, you are gona get an impersonation ticket sooner or later.

Leave the mad tyte JDM spec blue lights to the ricers. :rolleyes:

Impersonation of a police officer isn't something to be messin with either. I don't know about Florida, but in most states that is an automatic fellony... :(

Might want to read up on your local laws.

na....when you have them on in the dark in close range it has a blue look...from far it kinda just looks white...when the suns kinda going down the light still dims it so u can see the LEDS but just looks white...for the most part when the headlights are on they're to bright to really notice the LED color......im not worried cuz its my headlights least my halos arent blue like some ive seen

are there seperate bulbs for brights or is it in the same bulb as the headlight? i wanna get a pair of these and right now i've got no brights because of the HIDs and its a pita when im drivin on side streets at night. thanks

Euro wanna be ? please spare me the BS try getting hit by a F150 then needing new lights...and for 100$ i got these...not to mention ford cant make headlights for s hit because every stang in FL has hazed or crystalized headlights they cant stay in the heat at all.....so why bother replacing them and have the same problem not to mention these lights are about 5 times brighter on the road......i couldnt even see light outa one headlight it was so hazed on the inside...your probably one of those guys who say a Cobra R wing is Rice

ChingonStang said:
What the hell is this haze and crystalized headlights everyone keeps talking about. I have never had that problem on my 96 or my 04.

headlights_003.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Yellowed headlights is what he is talking about, and just so you know OEM quality plastics last longer in the sun than the eBay JDM ricer stuff. There is a set of Mustangs I have seen parked near me that had really nice looking smoked lenses. Not 1 year later those things are all yellow and nasty... OEM is actually better.

Or you could quit complaining about the haze and fix it.
http://www.nseconsulting.com/bmw/hpt.pdf

Rice my nuts.......i rathe have my cobra R wing ne day over some civic with a 3A racing muffler and a walmart aluminum carbon fiber appearance wing............by the way the real 2000Cobra R is one rice car with that big ass wing and that huge hood...no stereo or back seats......must be a rice car as well

ChingonStang said:
No stereo? Oh hell no...I gotta have theme songs playing when I drive at high speeds.....

Cobra R doesn't have a radio, speakers, heater, A/C, or rear seat.

Odd enough though it has cupholders, and a center console.

svtcobrar00_inter.jpg

Attachments

• svtcobrar00_inter.jpg
    svtcobrar00_inter.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 79
its not odd...i mean s hit u dont wana race iwth windows down or a AC so why not have some Arizona Ice Tea chillen next to ya .... now you see a big ass wing no stereo or AC, heater, back seats, or speakers your thinking ghetto or rice.....this IS the exception

Henceforward said:
headlights_003.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Yellowed headlights is what he is talking about, and just so you know OEM quality plastics last longer in the sun than the eBay JDM ricer stuff. There is a set of Mustangs I have seen parked near me that had really nice looking smoked lenses. Not 1 year later those things are all yellow and nasty... OEM is actually better.

Or you could quit complaining about the haze and fix it.
http://www.nseconsulting.com/bmw/hpt.pdf

to correct you...i wasnt talking about lights going yellow...just hazing up white on the outside which you can feel..and the crystal you get on the inside which is a pain in the ass.....it all has to do with the seal...because my other headlight was 100% perfect...the other was 0%...FL sucks bad....ne place with a lot of weather variation or intense heat while the car has no garage to sit in will have this problem mustang that is....all the mustangs out here have that problem unless the car is always garaged when not used but even so it would just take a little longer

That flaking and blistering white stuff is the same thing as headlight yellowing, which is caused by UV rays from the sun.

You can sand that crap off, polish the lense and it will look brand new. :nice: