99-04 mustang with Y2k Cobra "R" Rims

Jirvgotti

May 5, 2003
I just ordered some 18x9 silver ones for 610.00 w/o ship and I have searched but can't find anyone who has them on their 99-04 mustang. Are they ugly without some type of groud effect kit. If you have any pics please post them.

• Sponsors (?)

The reason why my sig is what it is, is because people argue over some silly stuff.
What rims should and shouldn't be on a mustang.
My balls are bigger because I bought a V8 and you bought a V6.
Why when people ask for suggestions on 20" rims, so called ricer rims, or body kits that look like they came from japan, we looked down on them, make smart remarks, or call it rice. When there's someone driving a BMW/ACURA/NISSAN you think they ridicule and give each other hell about what to do and don't do to that person's own car, NOPE. Only in America Baby!! There maybe some here and their, but mustang and corvette forums, if it's too far from what their use too, then it's rice.

actually, im not a fan of thin rims on a mustang, it just doesnt look right, if it looks good on any car, and if found that the bigger the rim (19+) the shorter the car looks, and it just looks funny,
thats why i have 17 inch Bullit rims, in charcoal, not blingy, just damn good looking!