99-04 to 05

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I don't remember the exact price, but it was several thousand dollars at least.

Most of it looks ok, I just can't get past the front end. Looks nothing like an 05+ to me.

i know its old news, but i was just sharing the fact someone has done it

i htink the main problem with thte front bumper is...it has angles on it, dont the 05+ have a nice curve to the bumper?

AND it doesnt look like it has a grill, it looks closed off in a bad flat black color..if it had a grill i think it would look a lot better

Some I like, some I don't. However I'm not the type to go that overboard. I would buy an '05 GT, and do suspension/brakes/supercharger/etc etc.

Just like I would any other era mustang.

The front of that car is absolutely disgusting. My god, for the ppl that don't realize it's not a real s197, it makes them look bad, my god.

The back isn't nearly as bad however, and in some ways I like it, where the black is, and the stance, it go's together nice.

But hopefully whoever buys it will hit a deer and put a Roush/Saleen/Stock kit on it, so that maybe we can look at it without cutting our arms with dull bread knives :D

:SNSign:

I know I particularly like the left front rim, its the bestest.

Might be better if the headlights were actually set back a little further like real 05+ rather than just sticking out like bug's eyes.