99 GT, window fuse question

I have a 99 GT and the windows will not work. There is a thread below in which there is a 96 with a similar problem. They state that there are circuit breakers. I can't find any circuit breakers or blown fuses. I have removed the door panels and the motors work fine. There just isn't any power to the switches. Does anyone have a diagram identifying the fuses in the two fuse panels? My car did not come with an owners manual. Should I waste my money on a Haynes or Ciltons manual.
Thanks,
Ben

• Sponsors (?)

The circuit breaker is #43 in the passenger compartment fuse pannel. It faces a different direction than the fuses and has a metal cover. If the owners manual I'm referencing is correct, ('99 Cobra) it is the only CB on that distro block There is a maxi (large) fuse under the hood in the power distrobution block # 12 that supplies power to the window and lock circuits. it should be the one closest to the cover release clip. However if your power locks work, the CB inside the vehicle is the first one to check. Let me know if that helps ya'.:nice: