• Sponsors (?)

another pic

Attachments

• !cid__0124112213.jpg
    !cid__0124112213.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 109
well there is a few reasons for it ...first and foremost...cause i wanted to

second because you just cant beat a 302 pushrod engine

yes i could have put in a 4.6, would have been easier but i am a mustang guy and i think that every mustang on this planet should be built with a 5.0 push rod motor ALL OF THEM yes even the SVO but then if they did that there would be no SVO but this car started its life out with a 3.8 v6 auto and when i yanked it , it had 93,000 miles on it ran and drove fine but it had dual exhaust and if i wanted to here a pissed off bumble bee i would have bought a tampon...i mean a honda so i ripped it out and first i went with a 4.6 dohc ... i hated it yanked it back out and traded it for a 331...it was a lil to much for a daily driver so its back on the stand...now its just a stock 302 botom end with a b303 cam 30lb injectors 75mm tb and an edlebrock typhon intake manifold and ...i lover it when people tell me stuff wont work...a set of bbk long tube headers for 79-93 ..

so this is why i ask alot of questions on here i like to know how things work
and my car is one of a kind with many parts from many different years

hence the name that you guys told me a could use ..which will be air brushed on the car..FRANKENSTANG

when i bought the car is was totaled and the only available k member was from and 03 cobra...so i bought it..stuck it on and lowered the v6 back down on it..everything fit just fine then later stuck in a 4.6 dohc.and that fit just fine now its got the 302 in it..and i still havent had to change the K member

but did you see all that crappy wiring? i still have to go through the entire car and pull out all the wiring that isnt needed...you guys ave any ideas on how i can hide the wiring under the hood?? i really dont want to cut it and its not long enough to put in the fenderwell so i was thinking custom made black plastic panels on the fender aprons

Damn I hate this thread. Wanted so bad to drop my 410w in the 99 3.8 auto I had. Couldn't end up getting the car but it would have been great.

Seriously though, car looks good and I'd take the 302 over the 4.6 2v any day