99 Mustang GT with 03 cobra motor and 6 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleblack1999

Dec 29, 2009
1999 Mustang GT Anniversary Edition, Black with Black interior.
Cobra R fiberglass hood, rest of body is stock, has all the stock anny parts like the honeycomb rear insert and the big side scoops, Blacked out mustang on grille, anny badges, has one small dent on drivers quarter panel.
Roush Seats with red stripes, red door insert's, rear seat delete. Stock mach head unit, anny guage cluster, very nice interior.
Weld drag stars, skinnies and bigs, think the backs are 10 will check.
Body of the car has 69,000 miles, clean title.

Motor is a 03 cobra motor with less than 30,000 miles, mmr oilpan, 6 speed with aftermarket shifter, newer clutch, 3.73 solid rear, coilovers, upper and lower aftermarket control arms, Tubular k-member stock a-arms, lowering springs in front.
Motor has stock blower on it with stock upper pulley, 6 # lower pulley, Mac longtubes, flowmasters with dumps. Also has a adjustable clutch cable.

Car needs heater lines hooked up and a longer cruise control cable, is tuned to have a 3500 rev limiter for takeoff and then the second rev limiter is set for 6000, traction control is turned off and ac is hooked up with a toggle switch.

Also comes with a handheld tuner.
Car runs and drives great, turns heads and is alot of fun, only reason for selling is I am putting together a 99 cobra vert with complete 03 motor and trans and dont need 2 toys.
$13,500 not really looking for any trades but if you want pm me details
For pics email me at [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.