99 PI Engine in a 98 Mustang

I just picked up a 99 Mustang GT PI engine to drop in my 98. The new motor has 17k on it where as my 98 GT engine has over 130k. So it should ad alot of life to my car :) lol Questions are as follows.

1. Im going to put my 98 GT coilpacks on it, not the COP's that are on it. Are they going to bolt onto the front timing cover? (this is a 99 windsor with passenger oil fill and the 8bolt crank)
2. I believe it has the 5 quart oil pan, my 98 has the 6quart pan. Is this going to be an issue?
3. I'm going with a set of BBK longtube headers and matching o/rX pipe, k&N FIPK, ported upper plenum
4. What cams should i go with? I already have a set of comp valve springs to install. I may go with a small supercharger in the future, but changing the cams wouldn't be a problem, because it will be a while before i ad the supercharger

5. Any things to look out for when putting this engine in my car? What is going to need to be changed, besides coilpacks, and fuel rails? Thanks!!

if you're sure it has a 6 quart pan, can i swap dipsticks/tubes? The one that came with it is this twisted metal one, i like the one on my 98 thats like a bicycle brake cable much better??

Do the 262's give it a nice lope? Would they be my best choice?
Another question is, if i put cams on it, how the hell am i going to do that? The new cams dont come with cam sprockets do they? What am i supposed to do.

WHERE SHOULD I GET THE PARTS FOR THE SWAP? THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)