'99&+ rear bumper on '94-'98 Possible?

• Sponsors (?)

seeings how the same shell exists underneath, i bet no extra mods are necessary. but if you look really closely at the pic toward the bottom of the right taillight there is a slight bumper cover overlap. That's what i'd expect.

Damn hater!!! It looks kool as hell. There just mad because that saleen kit looks so kool on the 99 + stang and now we can do it too. HEHE As for the lining, that isn't a big deal a good body shop can fix it easy by shaving it. I personally like it because when you look at it its like WHOA.

that car is HOT! Mrbodykit.com sells them. Not sure who else. You can get it from mrbodykit for less that 700 bucks right now for xmas. I can allmost promise thats going to take some adjusting though. It looks awesome though when done. I'm a fan.

I have a 1997 Mustang GT Convertible and that is my rear bumper! it is sitting at my body shop... I am first going to complete my engine! I love it! Mean looking rear bumper and side skirts look good but the front bumper is not looking right... I have black widow front and sides with that rear bumper... I love the black widow jus the rear bumper for ricer mufflers I wasnt about! So flame me for my kit!!! Oh well! I even have a saleen carbon fiber hood style and a carbon fiber black widow style spoiler in the process!!!

sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but i gotta question for ya monstamack. is the rear bumper you're going to put on genuine Saleen or not? also, if it's not genuine Saleen, is it made of fiberglass or urethane? i like the look, but if i could only get it in fiberglass, then i think i'll pass. thanks bud.

98SteedaStang said:
http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select2940.htm
Check out this GT? Is this fake or real? have any of you heard of any one doing this, puting a '99 and new rear bumper on a '98 and older GT. Are there a lot of modifications that need to be done to get it to fit?

That stang looks pretty impressive from the rear and ok from the side. I agree that the front didn't fare quite as well. But I'm surprised no one called BS on "Makes 332rwhp without nos." Is this possible with 'just' a $ean Hyland port job, cam$ and a Bullitt intakeit-in-the-shorts??

Bornstanger said:
sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but i gotta question for ya monstamack. is the rear bumper you're going to put on genuine Saleen or not? also, if it's not genuine Saleen, is it made of fiberglass or urethane? i like the look, but if i could only get it in fiberglass, then i think i'll pass. thanks bud.

i havent seen a saleen knockoff that was urethane, all i've seen is fiberglass :notnice: