SOLD __ Fs: Prothane #6-1163-bl 18 Mm Urethane Rear Sway Bar Bushing Kit W/end Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXL

Mar 31, 2012
Buckle Belt
SOLD

Brand new in factory packaging, Prothane Suspension #6-1163-BL black urethane sway bar bushing kit for the rear of 2005-2006 (maybe other years??) S197 Mustang.

I bought this for a project that fell through, so no longer need. Looking to find a home for it and recoup some of what I spent on it. A deal for you if you're interested.

These are $27 + shipping at Jegs. Buy mine and save $$$$$.

$15 includes FREE domestic shipping , or you're welcome to pick it up at my home at 94521.

I realize I'm a newbie with a low post count... you can check out my ebay ID "labboypro" to see 14+ years of feedback (you can send me a message via ebay's system and I'll respond so you'll know it's actually my ID). I've also completed a transaction with board member 300angryhorses, so feel free to ping him to see how it went. And, feel free to PM me for my phone number if you want to talk to me before sending money. I can do Paypal or USPS Money order by mail. I'm a FAST shipper, and will PM you with shipping details as soon as the swaybar goes out.

Attachments

• prothane_6-1163-bl.jpg
    prothane_6-1163-bl.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.