A 650HP Mustang?

splintercell

Dec 16, 2003
yes, 650! The racing team, HALO from Indiana claimed to have put together a 650 hp 1994 stang. is this even possible. i dont know that much about mustangs but i was just wondering that this could be accomplished. you can find more info about the 650 hp on their website. they have very detailed info of how they managed to put it together and some awesome pics you want to see. www.haloxp.tk

• Sponsors (?)

splintercell said:
yes, 650! The racing team, HALO from Indiana claimed to have put together a 650 hp 1994 stang. is this even possible. i dont know that much about mustangs but i was just wondering that this could be accomplished. you can find more info about the 650 hp on their website. they have very detailed info of how they managed to put it together and some awesome pics you want to see. www.haloxp.tk

omfg, i hate ****ers like you who cant post anything worth while, just come in here and start talking **** out your ass...

die

i hope you get raped in your ears :lock: someone lock this ****er down

b.j.

this splintercell guy is prolly just some loser who came here to promote missy elliots new album. Maybe it is MIssy Elliot :nonono: . Well if it truly is missy elliot then let me say that your music sucks and your rhymes are retarded and that you sould never wear shorts and that i hate you. :D