A Big Wtf!

Keasbey

Jun 12, 2003
Montreal
3 Days ago, I start my car, and she started to shake like hell, and the RPM goes up and down ( between 1200 and 400). She also got misses when I ride it.. I've tried to repair it.. I change the air bypass valve, the TPS, I also checked my timing,I've change my fuel filter not too long ago too.. so I really don't know what it could be.. I've got some leak in my exhaust system.. if it could help to the cause..

Any help will be appreciated...thx

• Sponsors (?)

Keasbey said:
3 Days ago, I start my car, and she started to shake like hell, and the RPM goes up and down ( between 1200 and 400). She also got misses when I ride it.. I've tried to repair it.. I change the air bypass valve, the TPS, I also checked my timing,I've change my fuel filter not too long ago too.. so I really don't know what it could be.. I've got some leak in my exhaust system.. if it could help to the cause..

Any help will be appreciated...thx

did u check all your eltrical (spark)sytem, plugs, wires, cap..make sure you didnt burn a head on your cap. If also check to see if its in time, maybe your timing belt skipped. Or you blew a headgasket...it could be a bunch of things, try to iron out the normal stuff (compression, spark, fuel, time) then see where ur at.

RPMs up and down is usually some type of vacuum leak. Definately check your electrical system. Have your car running and check each wire one at a time. If they are all good then spray some carb cleaner or something into your throttle body. If you have a fuel problem then it should go away then. Always do the easy stuff first.

Same thing is happening to my car right now. I don't know exactly what it is, but I think that it very well might be. Although, I think I am going to do smaller things like change the cap, rotor, spark wires, plugs, check vacuum hoses first because it is cheaper. Just my two cents.

I've found it this morning, It were a broken spark plug.. the electrode were broken in it! and all the others were soooo black.. So my engine is rolling too rich.. :) But anyway, my car is OKay at this time! :p

thank you for your help!