A coulpe of questions

cobra8

Oct 19, 2003
Massachusetts
Hey everyone
I'm a reletivley new stang net member and probably should have introduced myself earlier. I have two quick questions. I'd like to get headers installed in the spring and was wondering what the best fit would be for our cars ? I'm leaning towards FRPP shorties and would sacrifice a little performance for a factory type fit. Second, how do you make up a sig so I don't have to keep typing this stuff.

Thanks, Mark

1995 Cobra 19,000 miles
3:55 gears
H-pipe and Flowmasters
Eibach springs
UPR shifter

• Sponsors (?)

cobra8 said:
Hey everyone
I'm a reletivley new stang net member and probably should have introduced myself earlier. I have two quick questions. I'd like to get headers installed in the spring and was wondering what the best fit would be for our cars ? I'm leaning towards FRPP shorties and would sacrifice a little performance for a factory type fit. Second, how do you make up a sig so I don't have to keep typing this stuff.

FMS Headers are good headers to get. BBK makes good ones too, I have a set on mine, there H Pipes suck :notnice: but there Headers are pretty nice :nice:

As far as your sig go to the top of the page where it says PROFILE, then click on where it says SIGNATURE, then just type out what you want.

Welcome to Stangnet.

I have BBK ceramic coated equal length shorties. The install was pretty easy. The driver side came in from below and went in very easily after disconnecting the steering shaft. The passenger side drops in from above. I had to lift the engine slightly to get the passenger side in.