A couple new interior pics.. More coming...

DarkFireGT

Playing with my wife's really makes me want one.
10 Year Member
May 23, 2004
East Moline, IL
The latest additions to my interior. Waiting for the sun to go down to get some better ones. Hopefully tonight, but may be a few days. Added the carbon fiber dash kit, door lock pins (not pictured), and mirror switch, all from SilverHorse Racing.

3769605707_c0b2050f0c_b.jpg

3769607175_c11ce0d1e8_b.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Not a fan of CF, but it does look like it fits really well:nice:

Now you have more SHR goodies inside than I do and that is saying something:D

Great pics as always:rock: I always look forward to your pics:nice:

Thanks! :) I'm usually not a CF fan, but I've always liked the Roush kit, and it's the same exact kit, except it includes the airbag pieces. In fact, SHR sells just those pieces for Roush owners.

We probably have about the same. I don't have the window switch plates or door handles yet.

It actually was ordered from SilverHorse Racing. They have several things that aren't on their website yet, as they've been busy. If you call them, you can order it over the phone.

The lighting is all natural. It was a pretty cloudy day, so I just waited for the clouds to cover the sun.

Clean and tasty. Not a big fan of "over-doing" anything with stupid colors and do-dads.

Is that real CF, or just a patterned plastic?

What do you use to keep your engine bay so clean?

Thanks!
I agree 100%. It took me a long time to decide to do the carbon fiber. But when I'm given a great deal on the kit, it sold me. It's patterned. It's the same as the Roush kit.

This is the first time I've ever really cleaned it. I used some wipes once for a show. I took my filter off, cleaned and oiled it, and kept it aside. I covered my MAF housing and battery. Sprayed everything down with Simple Green. Let it sit 10 minutes. Rinses it off. Leaf blowed it. Hit all the plastic with "Back To Black" and hit everything else with detail spray.

Very, very nice. What kind of shifter/boot have you got there?
Hurst shifter, optional black Hurst knob, stock boot, SilverHorse Racing shifter bezel.

A cousin of mine ordered that CF kit a few months back during the winter months..the clear over the CF is starting to look yellow now...to the point where it just needs to come off. Engine bay looks awesome though...wish I had the time/ambition to do that lol, awesome picture quality too.

Including cleaning the air filter, I spent a total of 40 minutes cleaning the engine bay. :nice:

I hope that doesn't happen. I haven't heard that happening to any Roush owners, and it's the exact same kit.

Damnit man! Go and post up yet another SHR billet piece (fuse box cover):nonono: I already have a painted cover to match other dress up goodies under the hood, but... :rlaugh: