A couple of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Franky locked the thread before i was able to respond. I honestly dont care you guys think its "fugly". I personally love it. And yes beetles can be faster than a mustang with the same money. A pair of heads for a bug is $600 (fully race heads), and AFR heads are like 1200. You do the math.

The turbo mustang idea was shot down by everyone. Sure I never did it because I wouldnt have enough money to do so. I even mentioned it in that thread. I said you guys were right and w/e i left it at that, I never really started the project, So i didnt give up on anything. I was just gathering opinions and if it was possible and worth it.I have seen 11 sec bugs driving around as a DD. an 11 second bug is way more street-able than an 11 sec mustang. Oh and yes they are reliable. Germans are notorious for their superior engineering. Another reason why they are reliable, they are much simpler. Anything that is simpler, is more reliable. The more you add to an engine, the less reliable it becomes.

Now that i was allowed to reply to that thread, you may lock this one if you wish. :lock:

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.