A few deaths, and some kills.

lol seriously guys if it's not interesting to you then dont bother reading all of it. theres nothing wrong with telling how the night went, and (quoting mob here:) nobody is holding a gun to your head making you read and reply, so if it's not interesting, dont bring it up to the top by posting in it. definately not trying to be a tool but it's just my opinion

• Sponsors (?)

you ALL are dumb. he raced some people. he told his tale. What is there to give sh:t about? EVERYBODY on this board has street raced someone at one time or another, so quit being tools.

nice job 93LX... :nice:

The point here is that nobody does give a sh:t about this post. The only people that seem to be getting their panties in a wad are you and the original poster.

BTW, I have been driving for ......... um .......... 28 years now and I have never street raced. Not once. Not ever.

So quit being a tool.:bs:

:lol: Ok screw you then, mabe someone is in denial because they can't drive:rlaugh: . It's ok though no hard feelings. :owned:

I thought this place was great I learned a lot of great info on this forum and talked to a lot of nice people excluding you ofcourse :notnice:....

On some forums they have a kill section, It was the first time I took the car out and I thought I would share....I have read other people postin kills on M6's and what not so I thought why not:shrug: ...

I can see how it could get old because there are so many not so fast foxes....or just a lot of dickhead people like you that can't drive. I'm not sorry for putting up this thread but I am sorry you came in here, If you have nothing nice to say or you could care less don't post.......simply put!!!!!! Don't be a little girl and say "blah" or that you don't car, If that was the fact of the matter than you would of not wasted your time posting in the first place....:mad:

Ok first off let me say, I can drive, and if you dont believe me, take a look in the sig :D.

With that out there let me say, BLAH.

Sorry I had to! I love people ragging on others driving ability without any way to prove or disprove it!

The fastest I went was a 12.9 @110 mph in a stock car(previouse car)....nuff said...AND I DO have the time slip to prove it......And I was talking to the person who started this all by saying "blah" not you:shrug:. Judgeing by your times and your sick 60' you CAN drive like a bat out of hell and props to the nice times with min. mods :nice: :flag:

Thanks to the people who came in here with somthing worth saying that was not negitave, it was a fun night.....I'm done with this thread because I said some stupid things because of some stupid people. PEACE:flag: :flag: :SNSign:

Its sunday night... what the hell are you doing drunk???

Sweet :D

oh my god dude, i went to this bar in akron and i swreaer to everything holy i had the best time ever!!!! except for the dude that wantred 2 dollars.. he was a bum and i told him to fix my car an he ignored me so i didnt give him no 2 dollars

Bums are the worst.

Of course, neighbors with 15 broken cars in their front lawn aren't cool either.

If you put the bum to work, he isnt a bum anymore.. and you will have less broken cars laying around... it makes PERFECT sense!

Im thinking I need to find a Sunday bar now. :nice:

Bums are the worst.

Of course, neighbors with 15 broken cars in their front lawn aren't cool either.

If you put the bum to work, he isnt a bum anymore.. and you will have less broken cars laying around... it makes PERFECT sense!

Im thinking I need to find a Sunday bar now. :nice:

8if myt wife finds out, shell kill me,. but hey.. im in ohio picking up a dog for her, so ya knwo what,.,, HA! tough luck charlie! oh god, i should go o brd im gonne get the bant stci k and bunny pancake on my head.. nite!

The fastest I went was a 12.9 @110 mph in a stock car(previouse car)....nuff said...AND I DO have the time slip to prove it......And I was talking to the person who started this all by saying "blah" not you:shrug:. Judgeing by your times and your sick 60' you CAN drive like a bat out of hell and props to the nice times with min. mods :nice: :flag:

Thanks to the people who came in here with somthing worth saying that was not negitave, it was a fun night.....I'm done with this thread because I said some stupid things because of some stupid people. PEACE:flag: :flag: :SNSign:

I didnt mean YOUR driving ability, I meant the guy you told couldnt drive, and called him jeleous when he had zero reason to be jeleous. Seemed to me like you were just reaching form something to drag into it, when he made no mention of it, and you have no proof he cant drive! Oh well, continue the fight, I had my fun!

Ya know I really like it here on stangnet, its full of knowledgable people, great palce to meet other fox owners and what not but of all the mustang forums I post on this place has to be the most anti street racing forum on the planet. The guy was just having fun with some friends, whats the big deal. Some people dont live near a track or dont have the extra cash to spend to go to the track or just dont have the time so whats wrong with a little street run now and then? As long as conditons are good and theres no raffic or pedestrians around I say go for it. I run at least once a week on the street with friends and I just dont see the big deal:shrug: Its not like you guys are pro drg racers so lighten up and dont make such a big deal about it. And if you dissagree with what the dude did just leave it alone, ya dont have to be such dicks about it.....Dam man:nonono:

i asked the same question when i started the 9-5 thread.... i had just got the car and ran a supercharged ranger and spanked it.. 433 pages later~!!!! the only thing that i can say is that street racing storys come a dime a dozen on here... there all the same they all have the same out come.. thats the only answer that i can pass to you from experiance...

But thats what it is none of us are pro drag racers, and a lot of us refrain from street racing. My "local" track is 2 hours away, and being in college it isnt easy getting there to race. With that said I still go, and avoid street racing. I have done it a few times but never went out looking for it, and only agreed because the conditions would only injure the people involved in the race.

But if you post on a public forum with hundreds of different opinions, expect different answers, and a lot your not going to like. If your ot prepared for that, then Id suggest keeping the fun races to yourself!

The point here is that nobody does give a sh:t about this post. The only people that seem to be getting their panties in a wad are you and the original poster.

BTW, I have been driving for ......... um .......... 28 years now and I have never street raced. Not once. Not ever.

So quit being a tool.:bs:

as stated earlier...if you dont give a sh:t, why are you on here commenting? big 44 year old man, so reasonable and wise...:rolleyes:

i'm not saying i support street racing...i think ive done it once, MAYBE twice in the past 2 years. It's inevitable man, people race on the street and scolding someone on a message board is going to have little to no affect.

and MY panties aren't in a wad...YOU'RE the one getting all offensive when i was just saying lay off the guy.

YOU'RE A TOWEL :)