A few new pics and updates!

Flavadave4

Nov 28, 2003
Utica, NY
So I have grown tired of my car...needed a different look. So I ditched the LX tail lights for some I pulled at the junk yard off an 86 'vert, i then pinstriped the lenses black. Tossed the clear corners and on got a STOCk replacent set. I felt funny getting rid of the clear corners...kinda like goign backward but my tastes have changed.

I am by no means a photographer, i'll let Derric do his thing next time we meet up.

0528d4da.jpg

be767de3.jpg

a205c0a5.jpg

6cc491b3.jpg

537cff7b.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I would go with the amber inner lights too. I never got the clear marker light fad...it make the lights look like one big giant light which is kinda dumb IMO. I grew up seeing those amber/white/amber lights at night and it just seems silly to change them. The Cobra style tail lights look awesome too. The only other thing i would change on that car is to fix the sagging side skirts but overall very nice GT.

I would go with the amber inner lights too. I never got the clear marker light fad...it make the lights look like one big giant light which is kinda dumb IMO. I grew up seeing those amber/white/amber lights at night and it just seems silly to change them. The Cobra style tail lights look awesome too. The only other thing i would change on that car is to fix the sagging side skirts but overall very nice GT.
I don't think they make amber inners?
Ugh, those side skirts...:nonono:
In the next few years I am planning to have the car repainted with the greatest attention to details. Small cowl hood, Cobra side skirts, Cobra rear bumper and Steeda aero wing will be added at that time...not sure if I am goign to keep it black or not. My wife and I just bought a house and my play money is going to be scaled back a bit so we'll see.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I drove the car down to a family party yesterday and realized even though i get bored with it, I still love driving it and get nods and thumbs up all over which is fun.