a gripe i have thats been annoying me lately

310stanger

Aug 15, 2006
if i hear "my boyfriends training for the UFC" one more time, i sware to god i might slap a hoe. am i the only one that has either noticed this or been aggravated by it also? nothing against the UFC, ill be watching ortiz shamrock tonight. jus sick of these dumb ****in :taco:s who think their boyfriends are such badasses these days. the reality of it all is everybody and their mother is trying to get into this sport now. rant over

• Sponsors (?)

lol.jpg

FWIW I've heard chicks brag like it's supposed to impress me.

Yeah actually a lot of places offer things like UFC type fighting. I know people doing it, but none of them are anywhere near these guys on TV. To me it would be cool to do it to get in shape, and give yourself and advantage in a fight or such, but to go around bragging and having your GF doing, thats pretty sad!

I could see guys down in NJ saying that though, lol! :p

I can tell at my age my strenght may be at an all time high, my endurance is just not what it was at 30....Ken should have walked away a long time ago, stick to training..his true strenght at 40 plus.

"tough guys" are 99 times out of 100 all show. Either that or they don't live in the real world. With my Glock .40cal, I could drop anyone in UFC.

I used to get in a lot of fights when I was younger. I never lost, came close, and I don't think I really fought anyone that really knew what they were doing, just bully types, which are usually easy kills. Fighting is stupid and doesn't solve a damn thing. If I don't like someone, I ignore them and stay away, it's not worth the stress and drama. I guess if anyone jumps on me, I'll fight back, but I'll tell anyone, I do what it takes to win, this ain't the school yard anymore, anything goes.

Just say when they say "my bf is training for the ufc" just say "but he's not in the UFC, right?"

I'm from Jersey, I know exactly what he's talking about. Every dude is trying to be better than the next, and really they are just huge a-holes. And of coarse, all the Jersey girls like those a-holes, so all the good guys like me get the BOOT. How could you give the boot to a face like this?
Cruisin15.jpg

...........................lol

Attachments

• Cruisin15.jpg
    Cruisin15.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 59
I don't understand it either. I mean a lot of guys from UFC are pretty dumb. You hear them talk and you can just see it.

SO what are they bragging about? That their boyfriends are stupid and beat people up for a hobby? Yeah have fun living in your trailer with 5 kids in 10 years