35th Anniv A Hello And A Question

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by Silver35thLimited, May 11, 2012.

1. Just wanted to say hello- been around for awhile but never posted. Silver hardtop , automatic. I've had my 35th since March 2002- 2nd owner. It currently has 30200 something miles on her. Not a lot of hard use. My question is what is the color of the grey metallic on the wheel inserts? I have a few small chips from the center cap being removed and wanted to touch them up. Also my car does not have cruise- was this common? I would think most of the newer cars would have included it with the other power options? Uh Oh I went one question over :) Thanks for the answers guys.
  2. I did not get a chance to look at my original sales brochure last weekend for a specific color for the inserts on the wheels, but I am pretty sure there was not a specific color mentioned...but I will verify. Cruise control was an option, so it could have been ordered without. Mine does not have traction control option.

3. The "Convenience Group" option included 35th Anniv Front Floor Mats, Power Driver's Seat, Cruise Control, and Rear Window Defroster for $550. The All-Speed Traction Control was $230.
    qcrun98 likes this.