A Honda you'd best respect

quite a few of these cars in houston. My neighbor had a hatchback that ran 11.20's at HRP on pump gas.

However, our honda will still be for road trips, rainy days, and errands. Ill never try to mod it.

• Sponsors (?)

Honda Integra Type=Greatest Front wheel drive Car EVER MADE..... Out handles EVERY other FF and its 10 years old.

any car engineer will tell you the same thing. "The Limit for a FF car is 220HP MAX". Front wheels just cant turn and Go at the Same Time.

Why not take all that cash and make a 800HP 5.0.

I think the new Chevy Cobalt SS just got the fastest stock trim front wheel drive Nordschleife Ring time ever. 260/260 in a 2900 lb car aint bad

Difference of opinion then, i'm not going to drive around a Type-R tho.

When you drive a I-TR you get that Front end that only I-TR's get.... it looks sick!!

integra-type-r-wheels.jpg

Or

cobalt_ss_2008_1.jpg

Hey CobraRed,

I did some research and i found out that there hasnt been anyone who has driven the Cobalt SS on the Nurburgring. There is Only a "Manufacture's Claimed Time" of 8:22.

Race drivers have driven the Integra Type R to 8:43 in December of 2000.

Until someone Drives the Cobalt on the Nurburgring and gets a Time i am Calling BS on the Colbalt SS Doing a 8:22 Lap.

Saying the Colbalt SS runs a 8:22 is kinda BS on GM's part because that means its faster than....

Nissan Skyline R32
BMW E36 M3
BMW E46 M3
Audi S5
WRX STi
BMW 335i
Nissan 350Z
Honda NSX (NOT TYPE R NSX)
Honda S2000
...and the C5 Vett

.....No way in Hell that the Cobalt SS is faster than all those Cars

bsflag1.gif