A letter from Santa

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
It's a fill in the blanks type of a letter. I'll give you an example; which is found on the next line below. :D

Dear Ryan,

Normally, it's you writing me a letter, begging me for toys you think you deserve, dispite the fact you've been a worthless ___________ for the past year. But since you're older, I figured you're mature enough to hear a little secret: Every Christmas, while you're nastled in your plastic sheets, I _____ the _____ out of your mom.

Ever wonder why I didn't eat those cookies you made for me? It was because I was getting my _______ sticky. In fact, I visit every house on the planet, and ____ the _____ out of every mother I can find. All that holiday cheer ain't gonna spread itself.

Your mom's not that kind of lady? I say she's like a bowling ball: Gets fingered, ends up in the gutter, and comes back for more. Or maybe she's like a shotgun, a few ______ and she's ready to blow. Either way. She's a wild ________ for my "yule log", and by "yule log" I mean ______.

Oh, and tell your mom about the little surprise I left her this year. It's a swarming case of the ___________. What can I say? You, climb up and down enough chimneys, and you're gonna get dirty. Also, tell her she needs to ______ her _____. Not even Rudolph could light my way - if you catch my drift.

Anyhoo! Time is short, and I've still got a lot of ________ to stuff. I'll be around next year, so try to keep your nose clean. And if Mrs. Claus asks, you haven't seen me.

Ho, ho, ect.,
Santa Claus

• Sponsors (?)

92314.jpg