A Must Have!

4Jenna

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2001
AZ
Wife got me this for my birthday, man I love this light! I set lash with it last week and it kicks arse!
Got it from Napa

HoodLight.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The LED one is brighter I'm sure but my store had to order it, and I wanted one ASAP lol. They also have coordless chargable ones, and ones that plug into the car.

Mine is a 32" florecent, and it just plugs into the wall.

Nice light, but not for me though. I have tons of lighting in my garage...eight 4' 4 bulb fluorescent fixtures....40w per bulb...1280watts total.....lol

Garage is 30'x35' with 10' ceilings so it's not too blinding of a light but just right

I've got like 800 watts of fluorescent lighting in my garage.

I have six two bulb 4' fluorescent fixtures.
I have two two bulb 8' fluorescent fixtures.

When my neighbor across the street got in trouble and had to sleep in the bedroom up front he'd text me to turn the garage light off at night while I was working out there. I can actually wash my car at night in the driveway.

WedDec23110233EST2009.jpg

I have 2 incandesent bulb holders in my garage ceiling, so I took some "Y" adapters and turned each one into 4, and put in 4 23 watt CFLs in each one. So for the energy draw of one 100W bulb, I am getting almost the light of 4 100W incandesent bulbs from each holder.

So I have about 200 watts of CF lighting in my garage, but it is all concentrated in the back half of the garage, so i get shadows in places that are not convenient.

I've got like 800 watts of fluorescent lighting in my garage.

I have six two bulb 4' fluorescent fixtures.
I have two two bulb 8' fluorescent fixtures.

When my neighbor across the street got in trouble and had to sleep in the bedroom up front he'd text me to turn the garage light off at night while I was working out there. I can actually wash my car at night in the driveway.

Lol, that's funny that your neighbor across the road asked you to turn the light off. The front of my garage sits 110 feet back from the street so I've never had that problem