a new breed of meets?

• Sponsors (?)

Well If I owned a Mustang that was driveable I would be down like a clown to meet. Although, I have this "activity co-ordinator" a.k.a the lady friend and she isn't a huge car fan. So, that makes it hard for me to meet up all the time. If we were to do something down closer I could escape for a little while and come chill. Like I said before though.....it won't be for another 2 years when I get my engine done. :(

dTas95GT said:
you're trying to organize a meet for Labor Day weekend on the Friday before?!?! :shrug:

i'm up for next week, the 11th but i'm afraid this weekend was booked weeks ago.

I wouldn't be able to go anyway, since nobody could tell me where this place is or anything about it. :confused:

XXX is in Issaquah. take the Front Street exit. (i think its exit 18)

once onto Front Street get in the left lane and turn left onto Gilman Blvd.

head east about 1 block and you will see XXX on your left.

its really easy to get to.

dTas95GT said:
you're trying to organize a meet for Labor Day weekend on the Friday before?!?! :shrug:

i'm up for next week, the 11th but i'm afraid this weekend was booked weeks ago.

I'm with Dtas, this is Labor day weekend. It's time to go camping...won't be in town for that (also don't have a stang to drive to it with, but if I did, I would be able to go due to camping).

dTas95GT said:
XXX is in Issaquah. take the Front Street exit. (i think its exit 18)

once onto Front Street get in the left lane and turn left onto Gilman Blvd.

head east about 1 block and you will see XXX on your left.

its really easy to get to.

Thanks for replying. Maybe I can/will show up now. :D