A-Pillar vs Gauge Cage For Gauges?(Pics Wanted)

92GreenGT said:
Very true. I think I will buy the full pillar, it should be a lot better looking.

Now, do you think the Ultra-Lites would be best since I have a Ultra-Lite tach or what colors do you all suggest.

Dave

Dave, you're making this more difficult than it really is, just buy an A-pillar guage holder and let it sit in the box for several months w/o any guages like me :crazy: :scratch:

just kidding :flag:

one day, I shall have guages, and one day, I'll stop putting so many smileys :banana: in my :nice: messages :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm going to be getting the Autometer full triple A pillar for now. Originally I was going to get the tach pod, but I am only going to get a Raptor shift light instead of a tach. The pillar looks clean and puts the gauges right in your peripheral view when driving. I might eventually get the dash pod if I get a tach, or if I ever need more gauges I can do the vent thing. I am going to fill the A pillar with some Summit gauges. They are 1/2 the price of autometer's and supposedly just as good. Way I figure, anything's better than stock!

not to hijack this thread but how do you get the vents to work on the vent cage?i am installing them in my car and can figure it out. the autometer instuctions kinda leave ya off at the middle?if any one has a pic of the backside of the vent cage withe them installed i greatly appreciate it. thanks phil