A supercharger doesnt make up for this disgrace

• Sponsors (?)

#1 No guy would drive a car with flowers on the seats. I would bet 100 bucks that is a girl's car!

#2 She is probably not concerned with how the engine looks. Damn women!!! That is probably why she has no pics of the engine. But notice she put "root" instead of roots. I would bet another 100 that she couldn't even point out the blower if someone asked where it was under the hood. The roots blower on the pontiac bonneville looks very low profile.

#3 The black stripe needs to come down about a foot. That looks sooooooo lame!

I like the look that the 90's lexus had. With the white top and the grey bottom. That looked :nice: But you are right, the blower doesn't make up for the fact that is looks riced out! I hope the girl is really hot to make up for the car. If she is, I would have her pose in every picture to detract from the hideous car.
Scott

i dunno, remove the hood ornament an it's fine IMO. its different..not horrible but a nice combo of different, not typical mustang a/m parts)....badging is kinda cool, blue emblems dosen't fit the side body color scheme. black or carbon fiber.would've been better

i give it an B- :)

first off i enjoy my clock so if/when i get gauges i probably wont put them where the clock is.........now about the car; i think its a tie between the hood ornament, the grill emblem, and the flower seats as to whats the worst part of this car! the tips, paint, etc... are a close second

wood grain dash inset and carpet cover over dash?????? WTF?!
what is that thing on the sterring wheel?
the emblems gotta go, the paint gotta go, the seat covers gotta go

I will give it that it does have a decent soundsystem, but who cares.

I would give HER $20 for it, then rip all that **** out, paint it, and be done with it.

rickmazurek said:
What the hell is the deal with that thing on the hood, I know its a mustang but c'mon, give me a break.

:lol: :lol: There's your SUPERCHARGER guys.... it's in the middle of the hood so it's got to add like 150hp!

I guess if you replace the front horse with a HUGE lightup Ford emblem, you have to put the horse somewhere.... I think I would have chosen the middle of the roof instead though. :rlaugh:

The car has potential. But a few things are just wrong. :bang: