A vid of my TT GT for you guys :)

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: Thanks guys...and thanks for the vid bullet :D

Sounds like you're getting a bit of a miss during a couple of your runs. What have you got your plugs gapped to? Otherwise, nice pulls.....but remember, roll runs are for ricers. ;)

Yea I didnt think anyone could hear it in the vids...but I could definatly hear it in the car. Iv had a miss for a LONG LONG time...never heard it @ WOT until then. Im thinking that the plugs arent firing the mixture properly, so im thinking weak coil pack. My plugs are NGK BR7EF I believe and are gapped @ .035...thats what Tim @ MPH recommended.

481RWTQ + street tires+ first gear + stop= total waste of time :rlaugh: I actually did a 1st - 3rd pull last night....it wasnt TOO bad, but I just had to short shift or not go WOT to HELP keep the spinning down.

Yea im actually thinking about doing that right now :rlaugh: . Im going to check the # 6 plug...another possable source is my frregin # 4 coil on plug comes apart when you pull it out and MAYBE its not back togethor correctly :shrug:

I did start using EXON gas vs chevron and that actually helped out alot lol. I used to LOVE chevron too...but maybe their additives are screwing things up. :shrug:

Thanks guys :)

Running 3.73 gears right now...but IMO 3.55s would be about perfect. However theres no way im going to chang them haha...3.73s keep me from high speed runs.

Yep 02...im wondering how many miles ill eventually put on here, as I never plan on selling. :shrug: