? about radio

• Sponsors (?)

yes the new cluster has my color. i dont play with it much but i love all the other bells and whistles. reflash should be less then 75 bucks. i didnt have to pay do to the fact that my friend is the head tech at my dealer.

deepinsleep said:
Kevin,
I dont think my color would have anything to do with it. I dont have my color and when my shaker was replaced, the techs did not "flash" it and the light on the stereo would not come on when I turned my headlights on. I also noticed that the speed volume thing did not work until it was flashed. However, once they did flash it, all was good!
thats really really weird..I cant figure out any reason that it needed to be "reflashed", I guess I got lucky :shrug:

ok well i finally got a 6 disc mp3 player. its not the shaker its the one from the focus. so anyway non of the features i bought the thing so i can use work. like it wont play mp3's it just says bad cd and the text function doesnt work either. so if i bring it in can ford make it work by reflashing? i guess id have to bring the stock in to?