ABSOLUTLEY POSITIVELY INSANE

• Sponsors (?)

What a loser to spend all that money on illegal drugs, i know a ton of ways to spend all that dough without doing it illegally. but then again i have never tried any so i wouldn't know what its like but i would rather stay sane and not all screwed up like Ozzy

Hey, does Joe have a yacht.......? Just messin' Joe.....
Besides doing the illegal bit...........
He spends all that money and planning on being secretive.......
but you know it was him bragging to a friend or so that started investigation..........loose lips sink ???????....well loose lips sink sunken cave dwelling batman cave like, Tony Montana esque , troll tendancy having, dumb drug lords.......LOL Could you imagine if the house caught fire....the whole state would have had a contact......

xc_myers_06 said:
What a loser to spend all that money on illegal drugs, i know a ton of ways to spend all that dough without doing it illegally. but then again i have never tried any so i wouldn't know what its like but i would rather stay sane and not all screwed up like Ozzy

spend the money? he was making millions, spanding the money to set it up is a business expense. these guys were geniuses. this guy is 100 times less of a loser than any of us. making millions is winning, no matter how its done. people are gonna buy it, might as well make money from it. drug "pushers" are the bad people.

bimmertech said:
imagine all the tax dollars that were WASTED on busting a "drug lord" who is responsible for keeping twinkies out of bankrupcy.

ibtl
im sure they will recoup tons of money from fines, siezing all his property etc. plus, what is tax money for? in this case they actually busted a criminal instead of paying fat pigs to sleep in their cars all day and pick on kids with ridiculous tickets

blk9450 said:
spend the money? he was making millions, spanding the money to set it up is a business expense. these guys were geniuses. this guy is 100 times less of a loser than any of us. making millions is winning, no matter how its done. people are gonna buy it, might as well make money from it. drug "pushers" are the bad people.
He can't take it to prison, and I'm sure "Bubba" will make sure to give him some extra TLC...........If that's success, hell, I'll take my 50 hour work week anyday......Just say no to "Bubba".......LMAO

a grow that size is nothing new, but to have doors like that is something new.
someone or a group of people put alot of thought and planning into that. they're not some dip**** stoner. they had to know alot about electrical system, HVAC, about building structures, foundations, and load bearing retaining walls, hydrolics, securties systems, etc.....
anyone of use are lucky to know just ones of those trades. they are not dumb or stupid by any means. not everyone will agree on what that person or people are doing. but they can be doing alot of other things that are worse. we shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

you should google howard marks, an Oxford postgrad turned international smuggler. some of the smartest people in the world turn out to make money doing what the law considers illegal.