AC delete? pics!

My AC delete....
20960_245302029379_502574379_304214.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey slow90coupe, you had any problems with that pulley setup?
anyone know how much everything but the condenser (that is the radiator looking thing, right) weighs? im going to have to leave it, my trany cooler is strapped to it for now.

i havent had a problem so far with it, but the car only got drove about 50 miles until i tore it back down. but already it seems to make a little noise and shoots grease all over the belt and pulley.

thats sucks, i know some guys like the PS pump relocation route but for some reason i think the pump looks funny sitting up that high so i was wanting the pulley but if its junk ill keep looking.

What you talkin' about, Willis?

The PS pump most definitely does NOT look funny sitting up high with a factory AC delete bracket.....
in fact, it's about as symetrical as you're ever gonna get on an engine. Putting it low is what looks funny imo.

232412881_5Wi5h-L.jpg

What you talkin' about, Willis?

The PS pump most definitely does NOT look funny sitting up high with a factory AC delete bracket.....
in fact, it's about as symetrical as you're ever gonna get on an engine. Putting it low is what looks funny imo.

232412881_5Wi5h-L.jpg

could be 'cause yours looks like a brand new battleship ready to go out and kick ass, mine looks like an old river barge on the bottom of a lake!
really, could be that im just use to seeing it under the AC. so many things im wanting to get done this winter and i cant really start any of them till after Christmas!
What size belt are you running with that?
Any one know the weight of the compressor, lines and that can that is on the firewall?

when its real hot my car sits anyway so its not a big deal. im probably going to go with the FMS bracket, it may be after Christmas but ill post pics after.

I also have used the Ford racing kit and prefere it over that big bulky pully sitting atop the motor.As for the condinsor lines i also patched over the whole with sheetmetal. peace
mms_picture_2.jpg

morepics102.jpg

john:p